Instruction for designing labels
using Microsoft Word® with blank templates provided by Worldlabel.com.
These templates has been
provided for the easy and quick creation of professional looking labels.
You can add text or import graphics with no other changes or reformatting
required. There is no simpler way to create the labels you
Note: It is important that
you do not delete or re-size the table cell or change the set up or
formatting of the template. Doing so may affect the positioning of your
own graphics or text when the template is printed.
1. Select the desired Downloadable File. The template should open in a new browser window. Click "File" and then click "Save As..." to download (save) the file on your PC.
2. Open Microsoft Word. Open the file you just saved to your computer.
3. These templates have been set up using multiple cells so that the labels will print properly on the label stock. If the table border is not visible, you can use the "Show/Hide Gridlines" command located on the "Table" menu.
4. Place you cursor in the indivdual label cell and type. To insert graphics, use the insert button on the top bar of the browser.
5. Design your label in the first table cell being careful to stay within the borders of the cell. After your design is complete, Go to the bottom of the page, left click mouse and hold it down, hightlight the whole page and then paste.
6. Depending on your printer's paper feed direction place the stock in your printer and print the desired number of labels.
If you need help setting up templates, please email us.Mail Merge instructions for Word
Note: You may want to make a test-print on a piece of plain paper to make sure the graphics and text are in the desired locations.