Use Blank Microsoft Word Label Templates to help you design, create and print all types of labels!
- Word Label Templates can be used to help format Address, Shipping, Barcode, Product Packaging and many other types of labels easily with the help of your computer!
- You can create text only, use both color and text, or import graphics and use text to create the perfect labels for your needs
FINDING LABELS IN YOU WORD PROGRAM
You can follow this tutorial and use a Template already installed in the label wizard app which is contained already default in your Word: Mailings > labels > options
DOWNLOAD A WORD TEMPLATE FROM WORLDLABEL
For every size label on Worldlabel, there is a corresponding Word Template formatted to help you create and design labels simply. 120 sized blank Word templates We also have label template sizes that correspond with the Avery sized labels you have been printing.
These Templates have been provided for the quick and easy creation of professional looking labels. You can add text or import graphics with no other changes or reformatting required. There is no simpler way to create the labels you need.
Note: It is important that you do not delete or re-size the table cell- nor change the set up or formatting of the Template. Doing so may affect the positioning of your own graphics or text when the Template is printed.
1. Select the desired Downloadable File. The Template should open in a new browser window. Click "File" and then click "Save As..." to download (save) the file on your PC.
2. Open Microsoft Word. Open the file you just saved to your computer.
3. These Templates have been set up using multiple cells so that the labels will print properly on the label stock. If the table border is not visible, you can use the "Show/Hide Gridlines" command located on the "Table" menu.
4. Place you cursor in the indivdual label cell and type. To insert graphics, use the insert button on the top bar of the browser.
5. Design your label in the first table cell being careful to stay within the borders of the cell. After your design is complete, Go to the bottom of the page, left click mouse and hold it down, hightlight the whole page and then paste.
6. Depending on your printer's paper feed direction, place the stock in your printer and print the desired number of labels.
If your template is opening up blank, please read these quick steps to turning on the grid lines in Word.
GET STARTED CREATING YOUR LABELS WITH WORD
For a bullet list of instructions for using these templates, please visit this page
A) This tutorial will help you insert text, images or text and images, how to postion them with in the label cells and print, read here
B) If you trying to fill a template with the same information or images in every label on a sheet, this article has several tips.
C) This howto will help you import graphics, for your example your logo, help resize, postion, cropping ad more
D) Continue reading more tutorials for word here
TIPS AND INFO:
You may want to make a test-print on a piece of plain paper to make sure the graphics and text are in the desired locations. Trace the printed paper over the sheet of labels.
Store all labels flat and store away from heat and sunlight!